Saturday

Testimonials-Fashion Sketching: Teen/Tween/Youth


 Fashion Sketching 2012 - Youth
"Fashion Class was sooooo fun! We got to draw faces, clothes, and people! You do colored pencils and pastels. On the last day we had a party!" -- Sydney J. 3rd Grade

"You should take this class because you get to be creative and draw clothes all day. At the end of the week you get to have a party. You also get to design your own collection and decorate your own studio. It's SUPER AWESOME!!!" -- Jianna C. 3rd Grade

"I love This class it's so fun we had a party I'm not always good at Drawing but this helped me improve I love fashion class I will come next year" -- Mackenzie G. 3rd Grade 

"This class is so much fun especially the last day we get to have a awesome last day party We had cupcakes, cookies, lemonade we did kareoke. It's awesome you also get to do pastels It's so much fun you'll love it as much as I did
P.S It's better than Stupendous" -- Lane K. 3rd Grade

"During this camp, I learned alot. We learned how to draw clothes and croquis (crokey). If you take this camp, you'll have ALOT of fun. Plus there's a party at the end of the week!! :)" --Rachel B. Entering 5th Grade

"I Love this camp!!!!!!!! I would love to come back. We have a party too! I love fashion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" --Michelle Z. 3rd Grade

"I had so much fun we drew dresses and had a party at the end of the week it was with music and of course Junk food. My krokes are not always perfect but this class helped." -- Tanushree M. 3rd Grade

"My mom said that I should take this class so I did it was so much fun I wish I could do it again and We Had a Party!" -- Samantha A. 4th Grade



 Fashion Sketching - Teen/Tween

 “I love fashion and this class helped me become more confident and more successful with my fashion sketches. I hope I became better after taking this class.”--Kacie, 8th grade

“when I came to this class I didn't know very much about the fashion world. This class has helped me prepare for my future as a fashion designer and was so much fun! :) this class was very helpful and absolutely FABULOUS!” --Peyton, 10th grade
 
“In fashion sketching, you will not design things you will illustrate them. You can sketch dresses, rompers and jackets. I would pay attention, I will tell you now it is so fun, I would recommend and I’m a lot better than when I started." --Lauren, 7th grade


“This class taught me how to critique my work and my peers work also.”--Alex, 7th grade

"It was really a fun class. We learned to draw, sketch, ink-in and perfect croquis. We also learned how to draw the flow of clothes [brought in]from home! It was so much fun. Padilla was the best teacher ever!" --Emily, 11th grade


“In this class I learned to sketch croquis, (models) clothing and accessories. We drew from different perspectives seen as from magazines, technicals and actual clothes.”--Abi, 7th grade


“I have taken this class for three years and have gotten better drawing faces, hands and the body for models. I can also draw clothes with more detail and they look amazing now!”--Caitlyn, 6th grade
 

“If you love fashion or sketching possibly both then this is the class to be in you learn a lot and you have a lot of fun while doing it! My advice focus on what you’re doing now--- I’m just saying. If you love the class great, if you don’t maybe take it again and maybe you’ll like it.”--Bella, 4th grade


 “This is very fun fashion class you learn a lot of stuff in this class I love it and I will come back next year.”--Katya, 7th grade
 
 “This class was absolutely fabulous!! The class is college level, she is a magnificent teacher. I'm sure ill be back next year. It's a great environment and people are so nice. I adore fashion.”--Taylor, 11th grade
 
“This class was so helpful and fun! When I started out I was just drawing shapeless clothing on thin air but now I have improved so much in only 5 days! Thanks so much !”--Angela, 8th grade
 
“This camp has taught me more about fashion than any website or book. I really had the best time of my life.”--Caitlyn, 5th grade 

 “If you like to come with your own ideas, the class that will be better would be the designing course you draw other peoples idea and not our own. You also learn about the fashion business. There is a designer and then there is an illustrator and illustrator is what you will be learning in this class.. Hope you will join, if you do you will have a blast!”--Megan, 5th grade
“I learned so much in this class! When I signed up, I thought we would be designing our own clothes but instead we sketched from magazines and actual clothing. Even though it was different from what I expected, I really enjoyed the class. It showed me that the fashion industry is really like. And just a warning for you--it's [the fashion biz] is a dog eat dog world!”--Kendall, 6th grade

“This class taught me how to draw certain types of textures made on a dress. I also made many friends during this class and had fun”--Kimberly, 11th grade

“Expect to redraw a lot of stuff and fix mistakes, but that happens in the real world also. This class helped me because I want to be a designer when I grow up and taught me how to draw croquis and different styles of clothes such as dresses, skirts, shirts and different techniques such as sequins, net and ruffles. I have improved tremendously because of this class and also the class shows you the basics of fashion sketching and beyond. A good class to take to begin your designing career.” --Eeshan, 9th grade

"It's a lot of fun and you learn a lot and make a lot of new friends."--Samantha, 7th grade

"If you love to draw this is the class for you. It makes you fall in love with fashion all over again."--Sheridan, 7th grade

"I like this class because you can correct your mistakes."--Natalie, 6th grade

"I loved the class! I had soooo much fun. I've made collections before but never this good. I would say you should take it; it's worth it. I will most likely take this class again next year!" -Ryan, 9th grade

"This class was really beneficial to me because I learned what and how to draw a croquis. I also learned about proportions and how to draw specific clothes, the way they lay, and how to draw tight and loose fitting clothes. Through this class I have learned lots of useful skills!" -Shavani, 9th grade

" This is the most fun summer school class EVER. All the interns are incredibly helpful and they know alot about fashion. I highly recommend it!" - Maya, 8th grade

"This camp is great fun--a perfect way to spend a week. I had a lot of fun and I'd do it again!" -Rachel, 8th grade

"This is the most supercalafragalisticexpialadociouselyawesome class I've been to! Its so so FUN!--Neha, 6th grade

"I enjoyed learning to draw our own collection and the teachers giving advice on what you're doing wrong or right" -Abby, 8th Grade
"I thought it was really fun and it taught me how to draw. Now I get OO's and AH's about my drawings! I didn't want the class to end!" -Hayley, 9th grade

"I reeaaallllyyy liked the camp! It made me really happy every day! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!" - Amanda, 6th grade

"Really fun class for those who like to draw, but if you are expecting to design your own clothes, then its not the class for you. But if you like to draw things other people have designed, then you will find it really fun."--Elena, 6th grade

 "I absolutely loved this class! I learned so much about sketching fashion, and in the end created my own collection. I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in fashion and design. My teacher was super nice and very helpful! -Halle, 9th grade

"It was very fun and if you like fashion then this is a good class for you!"-Julia, 8th grade

"I really enjoyed the class and it gave me a good insight into what the world of fashion will be" -Melissa, 12th grade

"This class is so much fun! I had a blast! I learned many great skills. I really recommend this class to other people."--Emma, 6th grade

"This class was very helpful. I learned the fundamentals of fashion sketching. It really helped me to understand the form and details of garments. Even though the critiquing was hard at times, it helped me make my drawings better and learn how to face it. Making the wall boards was like a dream. I cut magazines every day. I will definitely come back next year."--Katie, 7th grade

"In this class we learned many useful sketching skills. It was very helpful."--Skylar, 7th grade

"I love this class! It is one of my favorites! I have taken it two years in a row and would love to take it again! If you want a career in fashion, TAKE THIS CLASS!! you learn about body shapes and how clothes should look on them. I also found out how to critique myself and others work to help them. I've made so many great friends and would say that no doubt this is the best class everrrr!"--Ryan, 10th grade

No comments:

Post a Comment