Thursday

Workshop-Studio Arts: Drawing & Painting


Studio Arts: Drawing and or Painting
Art and portfolio prep week designed to inspire serious students to explore mediums, improve technical ability and examine their own work through critique.

Drawing Section choose: Graphite pencil, colored pencil, Conte crayon, oil pastel and or chalk pastel.

Painting Section choose: Watercolor and or acrylics.

Week culminates in an art salon/reception produced by the artists for friends & family viewing.

Past Studio Arts Workshops:
2011, 10, 09, 08, 07 SMU Southern Methodist University

Testimonials: Drawing and/or Painting
“Sweetness! Learn new, cool, sweet techniques!”-Rachel

“I thought that the class was going to be really boring but it turned out to be really great!”-Allison, 7th grade

“This class has been very enjoyable! I enjoyed the new techniques!"

"Liked it!"- Jeremy, 7th grade

"Wonderful, Explicit, Superb, Extravagant, Amazing, Marvelous, Stupendous…etc.”- Dylan, 7th grade

“In this class I learned amazing techniques that really helped me create great works of art.”- Anika, 7th grade

“I liked this class a lot and I think that I learned a lot. My favorite parts were the sponging and glazing. I loved this class.”

“I thought that the class was exciting and new!!”-Rachel, 5th grade

“My art should succeed once more. Acrylics are cool!”-Avy, 5th grade

“In this class, I learned a lot of things about painting that I didn’t know before. I had a lot of fun during it and the time flew by. Please take this class, it is very Fabulous! If you enjoy painting, you will love it!”-Halle, 8th grade

No comments:

Post a Comment